Sunday, April 26, 2009

My honey won't come out of the bear

I have been alive 23 years, and in my 23 years I have occasionally come across a major problem or two in my life. Family illnesses, crippling economic circumstances, horrifying school experiences, et cetera. But few perplexities have perplexified my life so much as this:

my honey is stuck in the bear.

A Google search hasn't delivered any responses.

Explanation? Certainly. A few days ago, I purchased some honey at Target. Not the crappy honey, but the "pure honey", whatever that means. I returned to my domicile and placed said honey, which is lovingly stored inside a beautiful decorative bear, inside of my refrigerator.

My attempt a few days later to make a peanut butter (also natural) and honey sandwich was completely unsuccessful.

The honey is stuck in the bear. It occurred to me that it is possible, despite the unmistakable purity of the product, that it does not have to be refrigerated.

So I seemingly solved the situation by sending my sweet monosaccharides from the refrigerator to the cupboard. Problem solved... except it's still too thick to come out effectively from the bear!

What will I do? I have no plans to decapitate this wonderful honey bear. I'm cautious of microwaving the container. I'm assuming that I will have to wait until summer to obtain this sweet nectar!

Or maybe wait a few more days. I need to do some more shopping anyway. A Wikipedia search on the subject resulted in some great meal ideas for honey. English muffins, here I come... if my honey will come out of the bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment